Frequently Asked Questions
Detox Methods Guidelines
Detox Footbath Guidelines
Because of poor diet & high stress, we tend to accumulate & store excessive quantities of toxins. During a 30-minute detox footbath session ions enter your body & begin to neutralize your tissues acid waste. This ionic technique of cleansing through the feet provides a full-body purge of all vital organs.
Who should avoid using the detox footbath:
- Blood thinners
- Children under age of 4
- During pregnancy or lactation
- Implanted organs
* Please consult your health care provider if you are uncertain
* When on life-sustaining medications, we suggest you consult your physician
Diabetics: start at a reduced power rate & decrease length. 10 minute duration is recommended for your first session.
How often should you use the detox footbath:
- Ages 10-65. Every other day (not to exceed 3 times per week)
- Under 10, over 65. Recommended no more than twice a week.
Why water color varies from treatment to treatment
Variations occur due to each individual's energy state and toxicity levels as toxins are re-ionized at the molecular level and react with the metals of the array. The bubbles are the separation of the hydrogen and oxygen in the water as the ionic field is being created.
WARNING: NEVER operate any other electrical or electronic devices while you are undergoing your footbath session.
Infrared Sauna Guidelines
Any danger of an infrared sauna are not because of the infrared rays themselves, they do not have the dangers that we associate with ultraviolet rays or x-rays.
Who can use an infrared sauna?
A healthy adult
Who cannot use an infrared sauna?
- Unhealthy adults
- Your pet
- Unhealthy elderly
Dangerous affects for everyone to avoid:
- Overheating (heat exhaustion & heat stroke)
- Dehydration (drink at least ½ cup for every 15 minutes you will be in the sauna
- Using the sauna while drinking or after drinking alcohol
- Any medications that can be affected by increased circulation
- Depleting your electrolytes of minerals through sweating too much
- During acute illness or injury (at least 48 hours after injury)
Dangers affecting some people:
- Adverse effects on certain medical conditions
- Interface with absorption and/or effects of certain medications
- Adverse effects on some implants
Avoid sauna use completely in the case of:
- Stroke (type caused by bleeding in the brain)
- Severe aortic stenosis
- Recent heart attack
- Unstable angina pectoris
- Lupus erythematosus, if you are on steroids (interferes with blood circulation)
- Brain tumors
Avoid sauna use completely unless under the care of a doctor with expertise in the case of:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Silicone implants
Check with your doctor in the case of:
- Your specific medical condition
- Pacemakers (check with doctor & manufacturer
- Pins, rods, & other implants (don’t use if causes pain or discomfort at site of implant)
- Diabetes (for sure start slowly and monitor your blood sugar)
Detox Footbath Color Chart
Detox Footbath Testimonial
I cannot tell you how they work...I can only tell you how well they work. Summer of 2017 I had a miserable couple months. It started with something like eczema on my hands that just kept spreading over my whole body, no matter what I tried to do to stop it. The constant deep itching and peeling was keeping me from sleeping, or even being able to concentrate. I finally started a detox regimen, which included detox foot baths. With each foot bath my symptoms would seem to subside and my skin began healing. It was such a relief, both physically and emotionally.
This summer, my hands again began to itch and peel, so I immediately did a foot bath. I know it sounds like a huckster claim, but the skin on my hands started to improve by the end of the day, plus some joint aches I'd been experiencing were reduced considerably.
The color and consistency of the foot bath water always indicated that it was pulling toxins from my joints. We're constantly being bombarded with toxins from our environment, our food, our skin products, etc. I'm trying to live healthier by eating more fresh fruits and vegetables and drinking more water to help my body detoxify. Yesterday I did another foot bath, to help in that process. To my amazement, the water this time was not nearly as dark and silty as it has been every time in the past. It's my belief that by helping it to detoxify, and giving it the proper nutrients, my body is functioning as it was intended to do, making me healthier and more able to combat the germs and toxins we encounter daily.
Like I said, it seems kind of weird, and I don't completely understand why, or how, they work, but I'm a firm believer that detox foot baths helped me when nothing else did. It just seems to make sense that anything we can do to help our body function, as it was designed, is a good idea. I would encourage anyone to give detox foot baths a try, to combat an ailment, and/or to strengthen their overall health.
Connie, female, age 70
Infrared Sauna Testimonial
Sitting in the infrared sauna has been very beneficial to me. After recovery from shoulder surgery it helped with inflammation and soreness. It relaxes sore muscles and my pain has decrease. I have increased energy and it has also helped my lack of Vitamin D. I have seen an improvement in my complexion as well.
I would recommend it for many reasons.